India and Vietnam
Who you are
- Responsible for monitoring and managing central queues, Service Now queue that ensure every single request, incidents are handled or routed to relevant team within the SLA.
- Receive, analyst and take corrective actions to support user tickets base on site, service catalogue, priority, etc.
- Accountable for the timely and accurate completion of servicing incidents, requests, and tasks assigned to Service Desk team.
- Effectively manage customer communications, escalations, and satisfaction
- Communicate with client to collect information or verify their situation as 1st line support. In case the escalation needs to involve many teams into a meeting or a call, you are the one will host it
- Responsible for management and report directly to team leader about the utilization and workload, service health check, licenses, etc.
- Add value to team performance & vision by proposal, strategy, or roadmap.
What skills you need to have
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, computer science or related IT fields
- 1 - 4 years of experience in service support or equivalent work experience
- Analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Work effectively with colleagues or by your own
- Researching and collecting information skills
- Experience from a position working cross-organizational and Global scale
- Fluently and Strong English Communication (verbal and written)
- Problem Solving, analytic and process thinking
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
We’re holding a space for you
We're expanding locally and overseas and are always on the lookout for unique thinkers, motivators and problem solvers.
Everyone has something to contribute. Where would you fit in best