- Responsible for monitoring and managing central queues, Service Now queue that ensure every single request, incidents are handled or routed to relevant team within the SLA.
- Receive, analyst and take corrective actions to support user tickets base on site, service catalogue, priority, etc.
- Accountable for the timely and accurate completion of servicing incidents, requests, and tasks assigned to Service Desk team.
- Effectively manage customer communications, escalations, and satisfaction
- Communicate with client to collect information or verify their situation as 1st line support. In case the escalation needs to involve many teams into a meeting or a call, you are the one will host it
- Responsible for management and report directly to team leader about the utilization and workload, service health check, licenses, etc.
- Add value to team performance & vision by proposal, strategy, or roadmap.
Skills And Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, computer science or related IT fields
- 1 – 4 years of experience in service support or equivalent work experience
- Analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Work effectively with colleagues or by your own
- Researching and collecting information skills
- Experience from a position working cross-organizational and Global scale
- Fluently and Strong English Communication (verbal and written)
- Problem Solving, analytic and process thinking
- Leadership and interpersonal skills